Distributor and capsuling monoblock comprised of a frame manufactured of electrowelded steel and covered by stainless steel.
The machine is complete with:
- automatic capsule distributor with single or multibell elliptical oscillating movement to transport the capsule from the magazine to the bottle guaranteeing precise and relaible positioning.
- the sparkling wine capsules are mechanically extracted from the magazine before entering the bell.
- one (1) rotary carousel complete with pneumatic heads for forming the (4) pleats.
- one (1) transfer starwheel between the first and the second carousel, complete with locking pincers to stabilize the bottles guaranteeing the perfect crinping of the capsule in the final application.
- one (1) rotary carousel complete with pneumatic heads for the final crimping of the capsule.
- centralized control panel complete with variable speed inverter and PLC
- electronic system for the control of bottle flow at the infeed and exit of the machine with automatic start and stop in the event of a lack of bottles at the infeed or bottles jamming at the exit.
- safety guards in compliance with CE standards. Air consumption (6 bar): 6 litres/sec for all models.